Breaking the silences: Lesbian and gay parents and the schools
American Journal of Psychiatry , , — Urbana: University of Illinois Press. Review of child development research, Volume 7: The family.
Eddy Baller Eddy is a dating coach who focuses on personal development and specializes in overcoming
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 8 , 81—
- Lesbian mothers: Accounts of gender in American culture. Mulvey, and J.
- Children of the lesbian baby boom: Behavioral adjustment, self-concepts, and sex-role identity.
- Purchase Breaking the Silences: Lesbian and Gay Parents and the Schools Individual-Resource passes allow you to purchase access to resources one resource at a time.
- Mathews Eds. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 58 , —
- Adults raised as children in lesbian families. Short marital adjustment and prediction tests: Their reliability and validity.
Lesbian and gay youth in a straight world: Implications for health care workers. Enter your email address below and we will send you your username. Peter, S. Crowne, D. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Hypothesis conformation: The joint effect of positive test strategy and acquiescence response set.